- Not started
Through free workshops, webinars and events, this program supports you to live in a more sustainable way.
In 2022 new topics were covered by the program, and a school holiday program was trialled.
New topic /programs include:
- School holiday sustainability program delivered onsite at CERES by CERES staff. Workshops included: Indigenous Perspectives, Caring for Climate and Change, Water Cycles and Solutions, Farming for our Future, Exploring Ecosystems, Towards Zero Waste workshops
- Create your own Backyard Food Forest webinars
- Spring into Gardening webinar series
- All Electric Homes webinar
- The Importance of Healthy Soil and How to Achieve it webinar
- Events delivered in support of the City Nature Challenge and the Great Southern Bioblitz. Events included a Moth night at Willsmere Billabong and a Guided Lichen and Fungi Walk at Beckett Park
Visit the link below to see what's coming up and to sign up to our Living for our Future e-news to get notified of upcoming events along with other relevant sustainability news.
What's left to do?
New Sustainability Leadership Course and School Holiday activities
We have introduced new initiatives into your Living for our Future program in 2022, these have been our Sustainability Leadership Course and school holiday sessions for children.
We also continue to offer workshops on a wide range of topics to help support our community to live more sustainably.